1st National Bank St Lucia Limited recognizes the impact of COVID-19 on everyone, “in particular our loyal and valued customers, their families and communities”. During this pandemic, the bank wishes to reassure its loyal and valued customers that as their local financial partner, 1st National continues to be here for them. Therefore, with that in mind, the financial institution has designed the 1st National Bank COVID-19 relief package.
“While other institutions are making adjustments to some of their ATM and E-banking fees we are pleased to remind our customers that there are no fee adjustments to our ATM and E-banking services which include Online banking and Mobile banking as these remain free for their convenience”. Our relief package is available upon request and on a case by case basis, to all our customers who have been adversely impacted by the COVID 19 Pandemic,” says Executive Manager for Marketing and PR Robert Fevrier.
Details of the 1st National Bank relief package are as follows:
• Moratorium on loan repayments for up to six (6) months on all loans including mortgages.
• Automatic waiver on late fees on loan repayments for six (6) months.
• Automatic waiver of late fees and over the limit fees on credit cards for (6) months
• Temporary increase in credit card limit
• Waiver on over the limit fees on overdrawn current accounts
• Temporary increase in overdraft limit
• Temporary revolving or working capital financing options for our Corporate and Medium Small Micro Enterprises (MSME) clients
• Debt restructuring to be considered on a case by case basis
• Waiver of set-up fees for new point of sale (POS) terminals
• Waiver of 50% of monthly rental fees for point of sale (POS) terminals
Kindly email your request to: [email protected]
A press release from 1st National Bank issued this week stated: “These are challenging times which will provide a true test of our resilience as a people and our ability to adjust to the new economic realities. This current situation is unprecedented and requires each one of us to play our part for our personal survival and that of our country.”
According to Managing Director Johnathan Johannes “1st National Bank is here for the long haul; this is our home and we pledge our continued support to our loyal and valued customers and by extension Saint Lucia. We are in this together and encourage our customers to dialogue with us on any concerns, fears and anxieties that they may have during this time of COVID-19 impact. It is critical that we remain calm and make all the adjustments and sacrifices necessary to beat COVID-19”.
The Managing Director went on to say, “It is imperative that we adhere to the instructions from the Ministry of Health and Wellness through the Chief Medical Officer and continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing”.
1st National Bank stands ready to support our customers as we are confident that as your steadfast financial partner, we can help you cultivate financial peace of mind during this time of unprecedented disruption.”
Please do not hesitate to email your request now to: [email protected]
1st National Bank pledges to be Here… for YOU! Always.