On Friday, December 11, 2020, the Ministry of Health received a batch of 163 test results, all of which were negative. To date, Saint Lucia has done a total of 17, 231 COVID-19 tests in the country. The Ministry of Health also announced three COVID-19 recoveries, bringing the new total number of active cases currently in the country to 83.
To date, Saint Lucia has recorded a total of 187 recoveries in the country.
The ministry stressed the importance that everyone remains alert and follow the protocols issued by the Government of Saint Lucia. “Let us continue to practice daily the infection prevention and control guidelines to reduce the spread of the virus.”
This can be done by:
– Wash and sanitize hands often during the day
– Wear a mask every time while in public and ensure it covers both the mouth and nose
– Maintain a distance of six feet from others which is about two arms apart
– Sanitize frequently touched surfaces using a bleach solution
– Avoid contact with other people who have flu-like symptoms
– If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, keep away from others and seek medical care immediately at the closest community respiratory clinic