The Cultural Development Foundation (CDF), through the Ministry of Equity, Social Justice, Empowerment, Youth Development, Sports, Culture and Local Government, advises that as of October 1, 2016, a new Board of Directors was appointed to serve for a period of three (3) years.
Cabinet, by Conclusion No. 207 of 2016, appointed the following persons to serve on the Board of Directors of the CDF, in accordance with Section 8 (b) of the Cultural Development Foundation Act, Cap. 17.04:
1. Mr. Lanfraze Cherubin (Chairperson)
2. Mr. Buffalo Odlum
3. Mr. Hilary La Force, representing the Folk Research Centre
4. Mr. Crispin d’Auvergne, representing the Saint Lucia National Trust
5. Ms. Dawn French, representing the Department of Culture
Further, the following appointments were made to the Board by the Governor General in accordance with Section 8 (a) of the Cultural Development Foundation Act, Cap. 17.04.
1. Mr. Ronald ‘Boo’ Hinkson
2. Mrs. Barbara Jacobs-Small
3. Mrs. Jane King Hippolyte
4. Mr. Jallim Eudovic