Along with its key strategic partners, BOOST invites entrepreneurs or potential entrepreneurs to submit an idea with a short description and reasoning. Five finalists will be selected by a panel of expert judges and will be inducted in to the second part of the competition, the National Business Development Programme.
The programme will assist entrepreneurs with cultivating their pitch ideas and develop them into fully functional businesses through a month-long incubation period. Following the incubation process, the five finalists will participate in a business plan pitch competition and the top three winners will be selected to gain further services and opportunities to grow their business.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must be a Saint Lucian national
- Must be 18 years or older
- Submitted ideas must reflect innovative and creative aspects that will help change
or influence the business/client culture
- The innovation must arise from a wholly original idea must not already be
implemented in a currently established business or
- The idea may involve the creation of a new commodity in an already existing
- Must be able to dedicate 3-4 hours a day during the National Business Development
Programme incubation period
The submission deadline is now Sunday, February 15, 2021. Visit https://www.boostsaintlucia.com/nipc to submit business ideas. More information is available on the submission page. The five finalists to move on to the National Business Development Programme will be announced on February 18, 2021.
BOOST welcomes Saint Lucians to join in on this inaugural activity and put your best foot forward as an entrepreneur or upcoming businessperson.