The Ministry of Youth Development and Sports has disclosed the return of the annual National Sports Awards after a two-year COVID-19 imposed hiatus.
The Ministry acknowledges the following associations for their timely submissions, which covers the sporting period of January 1 2020 – December 31, 2022.
1. Volleyball Saint Lucia
2. Saint Lucia Rugby Football Union
3. Saint Lucia National Darts Association
4. Saint Lucia Golf Association
5. Karate-Do Federation Saint Lucia
6. Saint Lucia National Table Tennis Association
7. Saint Lucia National Cricket Association
8. Saint Lucia Athletics Association
9. Saint Lucia National Netball Association
10. Saint Lucia Amateur Boxing Association
11. Saint Lucia Basketball Federation
12. Saint Lucia Aquatics Federation
A five-member judging committee will be appointed to provide a shortlist of nominees to be announced at a later date.
The Awards Ceremony is due to be held on Saturday 18th February at the Royalton Saint Lucia Resort and Spa.