The Saint Lucia Labour Party will host the third in a series of Public Meetings on Friday, March 31, 2017 on Palmiste Road in Soufriere at 7:30 p m.
It is expected that a wide range of topics will be discussed by speakers. These will include:
1) The controversial DSH project and why in its current form, is bad for Saint Lucia and should be renegotiated
2) Plans for protest action as government continues to ignore the people.
3) The dangerous changes to the CIP Programme and how these changes compromise the security of our country
4) UWP mishandling of the economy
5) The decision to stop the NICE Programme and the victimisation and vindictiveness of the UWP.
The night’s speakers will include Political Leader Hon Philip J Pierre, Hon Alva Baptiste, Hon Shawn Edward, Hon Dr Kenny D Anthony, Hon Moses Jn Baptiste, Hon Dr Ernest Hilaire, Ms Emma Hippolyte and others.